Skills for Justice is the Sector Skills Council covering employers, employees and volunteers working in the Justice, Community Safety, Legal Services sectors plus the Local Government and Civil Service sectors (for those occupations not explicitly covered by other Sector Skill Councils).
We help our employers deliver excellent services built on the skills and expertise of their workforce.
- help employers and individuals to be better skilled to deliver public benefit
- influence employers, policy-makers and the skills system to take full account of workforce development needs.
In addition to our vision and mission, we also have a set of behaviours, or principles, which all our employees strive to achieve
- put the needs of the employer first
- be agile and make things happen
- be proactive and take responsibility for getting things done
- question to make sure you understand
- build trusting relationships with employers, colleagues and others
- be creative
- share your expertise and knowledge with employers and colleagues.
Skills for Justice is registered in England and Wales as JSSC, a company limited by guarantee under Company no 4826715 at Centre Court, Atlas Way, Sheffield S4 7QQ. Skills for Justice is a registered charity in England and Wales (charity no 1107141) and in Scotland (charity no SC38928).